Thursday 26 July 2012

Hello my dear friends,

Hope you are all doing well.After having gone through my personal notes of the training,i have actually observed, that the training has eventually transformed my way of working.It has been a transit from manual web use to a more practical and positive change.
During the 5 days fom 9th to 13th july, we went through 11 expanded lessons which included:
Google advanced search which made searching become so specific and focussed providing appropriate information.The google alert is one of the efficient way to get instant news of your liking.Alongwith the use of wikis which give us the opportunity to edit and discuss things,enabling the contribution of each and every one.The RSS feeds which give access to new contents without having to search manually is simply practical and enriching for professionals in any field.
Without forgetting about the google docs,giving the opportunity to work collectively in a  structured manner at the same time is so perfect for team working.lessons on VoIP,skype,google chat,twitter have enhanced my knowledge about quality communication via web.Blogging has been a superb experience, i have learned something fruitful and i am going to use it constructively in my career,study and perhaps in a future business,enhancing my personal evolution.Google map has made my life easier,providing the possibility to explore.Social networking,linkedin, facebook and Imark has led me to a more professional level which made me experience an increasing active interaction.
Heartful thanks to my tutors,Mr K.Boodhoo,Mr S.Sembhoo and Nawsheen also,who encouraged us at every step and made learning so pleasant and special thanks to CTA.I felt more ambitious and resourceful after the training,thanks to their clear and lively lectures.I had a very nice time sharing and interacting with other trainees.It was not only a learning opportunity for me but an enhancing factor favouring my professional and personal development.

No comments:

Post a Comment