Wednesday 11 July 2012

WEB 2.0 LEARNING OPPORTUNITY TRAINING



Web 2.0 allows quicker and more flexible communication between users and proved to be more practical and has led to a practice change.
I have personally perceived web 2.0 as a transfer of innovation program and learned  what type of web tool or application and what positive changes i could bring to my style of work via web. This training has made me more effective as a daily user of the new innovative web tools. There are a number of tools which i have learned to use for an enriching future not only at my workplace but also individually.
This training has offered me a unique approach that has helped me to use web 2.0 constructively enabling me to:

·     Be faster, flexible and more efficient in my work and save time in moments of crisis
·     Work collaboratively and within specified framework
·     To avoid messy confusions of documents split everywhere while working in a team, therefore providing clarity,  precision and efficiency 
·     Get and share information on a wider level, in a quicker way, leading to a higher  connectivity level and provided many more advantages so far.

The trainers have always been very patient in explanation and concrete examples have been provided for easier understanding, which made their mode of working outstanding.Accompanying us with their great sense of humor, learning has been a pleasure.


The lovely and friendly participants being mostly of agricultural field have shared their knowledge to a great extent with me,which will definitely help me enormously,as a journalist to write a genuine article on the subject matter.The class is really energetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment